ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Male subjects and surgically sterile or postmenopausal female subjects between the ages of 25 and 75 years old with specific full-thickness RCTs identified on closed MRI within 3 months before surgery.
- Subjects who have had previous surgical intervention to the shoulder joint under study
or additional injury requiring surgical repair or a history of shoulder dislocation in
the affected shoulder or physical examination findings of instability in either
- Subjects who are unable to complete functional evaluations because of any other
concurrent injuries or impairment in either the arm
- Subjects identified with specific fatty infiltration of their RC muscles on MRI taken
within 3 months prior to surgical repair
- Subjects with moderate or severe degenerative arthritis of the shoulder under study or
any bone abnormalities as confirmed on a radiograph
- Subjects with rheumatologic conditions affecting the shoulder joints or autoimmune
disorders, treated with more than 3 corticosteroid injections in the shoulder under
study within 1 year of planned surgery, any recent corticosteroid injection in the
shoulder or currently receiving oral corticosteroids
- Subjects who are either unwilling or unable to undergo examination with closed MRI.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Chikushino, Fukuoka
- Kure, Hiroshima
- Koushi, Kumamoto
- Toyonaka, Osaka