ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy male and/or female subjects between the ages of 18 and 55 years, inclusive, (Healthy is defined as no clinically relevant abnormalities identified by a detailed medical history, full physical examination, including blood pressure and pulse rate measurement, normal 12-lead ECG and clinical laboratory tests)
- History of risk factors for QT prolongation or torsades de pointes (eg, organic heart
disease, congestive heart failure, hypokalemia, hypomagnesemia, congenital long QT
syndrome, myocardial ischemia or infarction).
- Use of tobacco- or nicotine-containing products in excess of the equivalent of 5
cigarettes per day
- Use of prescription or nonprescription drugs, vitamins and dietary supplements within
7 days or 5 half-lives (whichever is longer) prior to the first dose of trial
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Brussels, Bruxelles-capitale, Région DE
- Neptune, New Jersey
- Baltimore, Maryland
- Overland Park, Kansas