- Healthy male and/or female of non-childbearing potential between the ages of 18 and
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of approximately 18 to 30 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg
- Willing and able to comply with scheduled visits, treatment plan, laboratory tests,
and other trial procedures.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant medical condition or allergic disease
(including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic, seasonal allergies
at time of screening).
- Use of tobacco- or nicotine-containing products within 3 months of screening or a
positive urine or blood cotinine at screening.
- A positive urine drug screen. History of regular alcohol consumption exceeding 7
drinks/week for females or 14 drinks/week for men.