ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy male and/or female of non-childbearing potential between the ages of 18 and 55 years.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of approximately 18 to 30 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (>110 lbs).
- Willing and able to comply with scheduled visits, treatment plan, laboratory tests, and other trial procedures.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant medical condition or allergic disease
(including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic, seasonal allergies
at time of screening).
- Use of tobacco- or nicotine-containing products within 3 months of screening or a
positive urine or blood cotinine at screening.
- A positive urine drug screen. History of regular alcohol consumption exceeding 7
drinks/week for females or 14 drinks/week for men.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Kingston, Ontario
- New Haven, Connecticut