ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy male and/or female of non-childbearing potential subjects between the ages of 18 and 55 years, inclusive (Healthy is defined as no clinically relevant abnormalities identified by a detailed medical history, full physical examination, including blood pressure and pulse rate measurement, 12-lead electrocardiogram(ECG) and clinical laboratory tests).
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic,
seasonal allergies at time of dosing).
- Treatment with an investigational drug within 30 days (or as determined by the local
requirement, whichever is longer) or 5 half-lives preceding the first dose of study
- Pregnant or nursing females; females of childbearing potential, including those with
tubal ligation. To be considered for enrollment, women of 45 to 55 years of age who
are postmenopausal (defined as being amenorrheic for at least 2 years) must have
confirmatory Follicle-stimulating hormone(FSH) test results at Screening.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Paramus, New Jersey
- New Haven, Connecticut
- Brussels, Bruxelles-capitale, Région DE