- Healthy male and/or female subjects of non-childbearing potential between the ages of
18 and 55 years, inclusive. (Healthy is defined as no clinically relevant
abnormalities identified by a detailed medical history, full physical examination,
including blood pressure and pulse rate measurement, 12 lead ECG and clinical
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic,
seasonal allergies at time of dosing).
- Any condition possibly affecting drug absorption (eg, gastrectomy).
- A positive urine drug screen at Screening or Day 0.
- History of regular alcohol consumption exceeding 7 drinks/week for females or 14
drinks/week for men.
- Use of tobacco- or nicotine-containing products within 3 months of screening.
- Treatment with an investigational drug within 30 days or 5 half lives preceding the
first dose of study medication (excluding [11C]PF 04767135).
- 12 lead ECG demonstrating QTc >450 msec at Screening.
- Pregnant or nursing females; females of childbearing potential.