ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Able to understand and sign an informed consent form.
- Women who are of childbearing potential.
- Very low likelihood of coronary artery disease (by American Heart Association and
American College of Cardiology standards).
- Documented history of acute myocardial infarction within 30 days.
- Percutaneous coronary intervention or coronary bypass graft surgery within 3 years,
unless typical or atypical anginal symptoms are present.
- Reactive airway disease or other contraindication that preclude a patient from
- Previous heart transplant or listed to receive a heart transplant.
- Cardiomyopathy (idiopathic dilated, restrictive, hypertrophic).
- History of hemodynamically significant supraventricular tachycardia or sustained
- Presence of second- or third-degree AV block (in the absence of permanent pacemaker).
- Left ventricular ejection fraction greater than 35%, known prior to the first imaging
- Presence of advanced heart failure, New York Heart Association Class IV.
- History of vasospastic/Prinzmetal angina.
- Active (under treatment) cancer (except skin cancers).
- Inability to discontinue antianginal medications, Aggrenox®, dipyridamole, and
xanthine-containing drugs and foods (including caffeine) as required prior to each
- Previous participation in a study of binodenoson.
- Any physical or psychosocial condition that, based on the Investigator's judgment,
would prevent the patient from completing the study.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.