- Patients who are 18 years old and above.
- Patients who have undergone allogeneic/autologous or peripheral stem cell
transplantation following induction or consolidation treatment due to acute
- Patients who have a neutrophil count below 500 cells per cubic millimeter
(cells/mm^3) or below 1000 cells/mm^3 with an expectancy to rapidly decrease below
- Patients with a body temperature more than or equal to (≥)38.3 degrees Celsius (101
degrees Fahrenheit) on single oral measurement or detected ≥38.0 degrees Celsius for
at least an hour and thus started on antibacterial treatment will be included in the
- Patients who are pregnant or considering pregnancy.