ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy children aged 12-18 months
- Use of antibiotics up to 15 days prior to study inclusion
- Malformation or injury of the nasopharynx that makes the procedure of taking a
nasopharyngeal swab impossible
- Children with chronic infectious (chronic otitis media or chronic sinusitis prior to
- Received any pneumococcal vaccine in the past.
- Children who have already provided a NP sample in the same study period.
- Any relevant hemorrhagic disorder.
- Any febrile process (fever ≥ 38°C) at time of screening.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Beijing, Beijing
- Dongguan, Guangdong
- Wuhan, Hubei
- Nanjing, Jiangsu
- Jinan, Shandong
- Shanghai, Shanghai