ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Men or non-pregnant, non-lactating women, 18 to 55 years of age inclusive at screening.
- Healthy as determined by the investigator on the basis of medical history, physical examination, clinical laboratory test results, vital signs, and 12-lead electrocardiogram (ECG).
- Nonsmoker or smoker of fewer than 10 cigarettes per day as determined by history.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 Ilbs).
- Presence or history of any significant cardiovascular, hepatic, renal, respiratory,
gastrointestinal, endocrine, immunologic, dermatologic, hematologic, neurologic, or
- Presence or history of glaucoma or intraocular pressure.
- Any surgical or medical condition that may interfere with the absorption,
distribution, metabolism, or excretion of the investigational product.
- Allergy to midazolam, other benzodiazepine, desvenlafaxine, or venlafaxine.
- Acute disease state (eg, nausea, vomiting, fever, or diarrhea) with 7 days before
study day 1.
- Admitted alcohol abuse or history of alcohol use that may interfere with the subject's
ability to comply with the protocol requirements. History of drug abuse within 1 year
before study day 1.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Nashville, Tennessee
- Madison, Wisconsin
- Vancouver, British Columbia