- Men or non-pregnant, non-lactating women, 18 to 55 years of age inclusive at
- Healthy as determined by the investigator on the basis of medical history, physical
examination, clinical laboratory test results, vital signs, and 12-lead
- Nonsmoker or smoker of fewer than 10 cigarettes per day as determined by history.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110
- Presence or history of any significant cardiovascular, hepatic, renal, respiratory,
gastrointestinal, endocrine, immunologic, dermatologic, hematologic, neurologic, or
- Presence or history of glaucoma or intraocular pressure.
- Any surgical or medical condition that may interfere with the absorption,
distribution, metabolism, or excretion of the investigational product.
- Allergy to midazolam, other benzodiazepine, desvenlafaxine, or venlafaxine.
- Acute disease state (eg, nausea, vomiting, fever, or diarrhea) with 7 days before
study day 1.
- Admitted alcohol abuse or history of alcohol use that may interfere with the
subject's ability to comply with the protocol requirements. History of drug abuse
within 1 year before study day 1.