ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
- Subjects who are willing and able to comply with scheduled visits, treatment plan, laboratory tests, and other study procedures.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant disease.
- Past medical history of epididymitis, orchitis, sexually transmitted diseases
(chlamydia, gonorrhea, etc.) or urinary tract infection.
- History of prostatitis or prostate surgery.
- Urinary catheterization or instrumentation within 12 months of screening. Inguinal or
- Current or history of congenital genital abnormalities.
- Baseline scrotal ultrasound scan showing unilateral or bilateral scrotal blood flow
abnormalities or anatomic abnormalities (hydrocele, cysts, other), with the exception
of small epididymal cysts and spermatoceles.
- Any condition possibly affecting drug absorption (eg, gastrectomy).
- Blood donation of approximately 1 pint (500 mL) within 56 days prior to dosing.
- History of sensitivity to spironolactone, eplerenone, or related compounds.
- Serum potassium >5.5 mEq/L at screening or Day 0.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Overland Park, Kansas
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Yokohama, Kanagawa
- Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo