ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy male and/or female subjects between the ages of 18 and 55 years.
- Recreational polydrug user with a history of CNS depressant use.
- History of clinically significant neurologic condition(s), such as seizures,
convulsions, epilepsy, or significant head injury, as judged by the investigator or
- A known history of hypersensitivity or previous intolerance to dimebon or other
- Self-reported history of drug or alcohol dependence (except nicotine or caffeine) in
the 2 years prior to screening, or drug or alcohol dependence as defined by the
(DSM-IV-TR) in 12 months prior to screening, including subjects who have ever been in
a substance rehabilitation program (other than treatment for smoking cessation).
- History of clinically significant psychiatric disorder(s), as judged by the
investigator or qualified designee.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Glendale, California
- New Haven, Connecticut
- Miami, Florida
- St. Paul, Minnesota