ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Patients ≥18 years of age with advanced solid tumors for which the combination of figitumumab and pegvisomant are reasonable treatment options.
- Patients between the ages of 10 and 18 years with advanced sarcomas for which there is no available curative therapy or therapy proven to prolong survival with an acceptable quality of life will be included in the Sarcoma Expansion Cohort.
- Adequate recovery from prior therapies.
- Adequate organ function (i.e. bone marrow, kidney, liver)
- Total IGF-1 ≥100 ng/ml (13 nmol/L).
- Concurrent treatment with any anti-tumor agents.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding females.
- Significant past history or active cardiac disease
- Active infection
- History of diabetes mellitus.
- Glycosylated hemoglobin >5.7
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Rochester, Minnesota
- Montreal, Quebec