ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Subjects must have a current diagnosis of schizophrenia of paranoid (295.30), disorganized (295.10), or undifferentiated (295.90) subtype in the residual phase.
- Subjects must be in ongoing maintenance antipsychotic monotherapy with risperidone, olanzapine, quetiapine, ziprasidone, paliperidone, or aripiprazole. Subjects must be on a stable medication treatment regimen for at least 2 months.
- Evidence of stable symptomatology at least 3 months.
- Female subjects who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Subjects with evidence or history of a clinically significant medical condition which
would increase risk or which could interfere with the interpretation of trial results.
- Subjects who have DSM IV defined psychoactive substance dependence (including alcohol
and excluding nicotine and caffeine dependence) within 12 months of screening or
substance abuse within 3 months prior to screening.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Beijing, Beijing
- Boston, Massachusetts
- Toronto, Ontario