ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Patients with a histologically proven advanced solid malignancy for which no recognized therapy was available or for which standard therapy had failed
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) performance status of 0 or 1
- Serum albumin ≥3.0 g/dL and adequate haemopoietic, renal and liver function
- Chemotherapy within 3 weeks (6 weeks for nitrosoureas or mitomycin C) or radiotherapy
or an investigational agent within 4 weeks before the start of study treatment
- Subjects had to have recovered from all prior treatment toxicities, except alopecia,
and from any major surgery.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in