ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy males and/or females (non-childbearing potential) volunteers.
- Cortisol level within normal reference range of the laboratory.
- History of intolerance or significant adverse effect with glucocorticoid (steroid)
- History or current positive results for HIV, Hepatitis B or C or active TB or
currently undergoing treatment for TB.
- Known history of hypersensitivity, allergy severe drug reaction or unable to tolerate
midazolam or other benzodiazepines.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Overland Park, Kansas
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Yokohama, Kanagawa
- Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo