- Subjects must have Alzheimer's dementia with a Mini Mental State Examination score
between 18-26, inclusive.
- Subjects must have a reliable caregiver.
- Subjects must be on Aricept
- Memantine is allowed if subjects are on a stable dose
- Subjects must be in reasonably good health, based on medical history, physical
examination, vital signs, and ECG, with no serious or unstable disease within the
past 3 months.
- Subjects with clinically significant heart disease cannot participate.
- Subjects with a past or current history of seizures cannot participate.