ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy male and/or female subjects between the ages of 18 and 55 years, inclusive.
Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic,
seasonal allergies at time of dosing).
- Subjects with any history of a previous seizure (including childhood febrile seizures)
or convulsion or significant head trauma.
- Subjects with hypersensitivity reactions to dimebon or other antihistamines.
- Any condition possibly affecting drug absorption (eg, gastrectomy).
- Smokers who use greater than 5 cigarettes per day.
- Use of proton pump inhibitors, antacids, and H2-blockers are prohibited for the
duration of the study.
- Pregnant or nursing females; females of childbearing potential who are unwilling or
unable to use an acceptable method of non-hormonal contraception.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New Haven, Connecticut