- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs)
- Subjects who are willing and able to comply with scheduled visits, treatment plan,
laboratory tests, and other study procedures.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant disease
- Subjects with a supine BP greater than or equal to 140 mm Hg systolic or greater than
or equal to 90 mm Hg diastolic or single measurement, as described in the protocol
- Blood donation of approximately 1 pint (500 mL) within 56 days prior to dosing
- History of sensitivity to eplerenone, spironolactone or related compounds.
- Serum potassium >5.0 mEq/L at screening or Day 0