ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs)
- Subjects who are willing and able to comply with scheduled visits, treatment plan, laboratory tests, and other study procedures.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant disease
- Subjects with a supine BP greater than or equal to 140 mm Hg systolic or greater than
or equal to 90 mm Hg diastolic or <100 mm Hg systolic and <60 mm Hg diastolic on a
single measurement, as described in the protocol
- Blood donation of approximately 1 pint (500 mL) within 56 days prior to dosing
- History of sensitivity to eplerenone, spironolactone or related compounds.
- Serum potassium >5.0 mEq/L at screening or Day 0
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Brussels, Bruxelles-capitale, Région DE
- Neptune, New Jersey
- Baltimore, Maryland
- Overland Park, Kansas