ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Caucasian, male or females, 50 to 85 years inclusive.
- Subjects must have adequate space available on each side of the upper or middle back that is free from excessive hair, broken or irritated skin, tattoos, scars, moles, acne, and sunburn.
- Evidence or history of any major medical or psychiatric illness or unstable medical
condition within six months of Screening that may increase the risk associated with
- Subjects with any central nervous system disease including Alzheimer's disease,
Parkinson's disease, Huntington disease, or any form of dementia.
- Subjects with any history of stroke, known cerebrovascular disease or subjects with
any history of structural brain disease.
- Any history of epilepsy, seizure disorder (i.e., including febrile seizures) or
- Subjects with any skin disorders that might prevent application of the dimebon
solution including, but not limited to, any known sensitivity to adhesives.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Glendale, California
- New Haven, Connecticut
- Miami, Florida
- St. Paul, Minnesota