- Healthy male subjects and females of non-childbearing potential between the ages of 21
and 55 years.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m^2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110
- Subjects who had a normal chest X-ray in the previous 6 months prior to Screening
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic,
seasonal allergies at time of dosing).
- A positive urine drug screen.
- History of regular alcohol consumption exceeding 21 drinks/week for males and 14
drinks/week for females.