ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy, ambulatory men and women (of non-childbearing potential) ages 18 -70 inclusive.
- Baseline total cholesterol ≥ 200 mg/dl, baseline LDL ≥ 130 mg/dl.
- BMI 18.5 to 35, and body weight ≤150 kg, inclusive.
- Evidence of clinically significant disease that may increase the risk to the subject
of study participation or interfere with interpretation of results.
- Secondary hyperlipidemia.
- Subjects who have taken lipid lowering compounds within the past 12 months prior to
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Paramus, New Jersey
- New Haven, Connecticut
- Brussels, Bruxelles-capitale, Région DE