ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy male subjects and females of non-childbearing potential between the ages of 18 and 55 years.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m^2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic,
seasonal allergies at time of dosing).
- A positive urine drug screen.
- History of regular alcohol consumption exceeding 21 drinks/week for males and 14
drinks/week for females.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Paramus, New Jersey
- New Haven, Connecticut
- Brussels, Bruxelles-capitale, Région DE