ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of consent.
- Previously treated with etanercept for chronic plaque psoriasis for at least 12 weeks prior to the screening visit and received a total weekly dose of 50 mg per week for at least the 6 weeks preceding the day of the screening visit
- Having shown clinical response with a PGA inferior or equal to 1 at the screening visit.
- PGA inferior or equal to 1 at the baseline visit.
- Evidence of skin conditions (eg, eczema) other than psoriasis that would interfere
with evaluations of the effect of study medication on psoriasis.
- Evidence of active or previously known medical history of inflammatory arthritis (eg,
rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis).
- Any biologics other than etanercept within the 20 weeks prior to the screening visit.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Creteil, ILE DE France
- Winston-Salem, North Carolina