- Eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of consent.
- Previously treated with etanercept for chronic plaque psoriasis for at least 12 weeks
prior to the screening visit and received a total weekly dose of 50 mg per week for at
least the 6 weeks preceding the day of the screening visit
- Having shown clinical response with a PGA inferior or equal to 1 at the screening
- PGA inferior or equal to 1 at the baseline visit.
- Evidence of skin conditions (eg, eczema) other than psoriasis that would interfere
with evaluations of the effect of study medication on psoriasis.
- Evidence of active or previously known medical history of inflammatory arthritis (eg,
rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis).
- Any biologics other than etanercept within the 20 weeks prior to the screening visit.