- Healthy male and/or female of non childbearing potential subjects between the ages of
18 and 55 years, inclusive (Healthy is defined as no clinically relevant
abnormalities identified by a detailed medical history, full physical examination,
including blood pressure and pulse rate measurement, 12 lead ECG and clinical
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110
- Subjects must be CYP2D6 extensive metabolizers, ultrarapid metabolizers or
intermediate metabolizers, as predicted by CYP2D6 genotyping.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic,
seasonal allergies at time of dosing).
- Any condition possibly affecting drug absorption (eg, gastrectomy).
- A positive urine drug screen.
- History of regular alcohol consumption exceeding 14 drinks/week for females or 21
drinks/week for men (1 drink =5 ounces (150 mL) of wine or 12 ounces (360 mL) of beer
or 1.5 ounces (45 mL) of hard liquor) within 6 months of Screening.
- Treatment with an investigational drug within 30 days (or as determined by the local
requirement, whichever is longer) or 5 half lives preceding the first dose of study
- 12 lead ECG demonstrating QTc >450 msec at Screening. If QTc exceeds 450 msec, the
ECG should be repeated two more times and the average of the three QTc values should
be used to determine the subject's eligibility.
- Use of prescription or nonprescription drugs and dietary supplements within 7 days or
5 half lives (whichever is longer) prior to the first dose of study medication.
Herbal supplements and hormone replacement therapy must be discontinued 28 days prior
to the first dose of study medication. Depo Provera® must be discontinued at least 6
months prior to the first dose of study medication. As an exception,
acetaminophen/paracetamol may be used at doses of prescription medications that are not believed to affect subject safety or the
overall results the study may be permitted on a case by case basis.
- Blood donation of approximately 1 pint (500 mL) within 56 days prior to dosing.
- History of sensitivity to heparin or heparin induced thrombocytopenia.
- Unwilling or unable to comply with the Lifestyle guidelines described in this