ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Confirmed solid tumors unresponsive to current therapy or for which there is no standard therapy.
- Stage 2 only: Histologically or cytologically documented EOC or PPC with < or equal to 3 previous anti-cancer therapies, but at least 1 prior platinum containing regimen.
- Adequate coagulation, liver, and renal function.
- Candidate for Dynamic Contrast-Enhanced Magnetic Resonance Imaging [DCE-MRI] evaluation
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group [ECOG] performance status of 0 or 1
- History of clinically significant toxicity to Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor
- Evidence of bleeding problems.
- Uncontrolled hypertension.
- Patients with primary brain cancer and/or non-small cell lung cancer of squamous cell
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- San Francisco, California
- Houston, Texas
- Madison, Wisconsin
- Santa Monica, California
- Aurora, Colorado
- East Melbourne, Victoria