ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy male and/or female subjects btween the ages of 18-55 years
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 15.5 to 30.5 and a total body weight greater than 50kg (110 lbs).
- Evidence or history of clinically signifcant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
- A positive urine drug screen.
- History of regular alcohol consumption exceeding 21 drinks/week within 6 months of
- Use of tobacco or nicotine containing products in excess of the equivalent of 5
cigarettes per day.
- Pregnant or nursing females; females of childbearing potentioal who are unwilling or
unable to use an acceptable method on contraception.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Overland Park, Kansas
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Yokohama, Kanagawa
- Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo