ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy adults aged 18 to 24 years or 50 to 85 years who are available for the entire duration of the study, able to be contacted by phone, and able to complete all study procedures, including completion of an electronic diary (e-diary).
- Men and women who are able to have children, must use a reliable method of birth control for the duration of the study.
- Any major illness that would substantially increase the risk associated with
participation in the study, or interfere with the evaluation of the study objectives -
this is determined by the local physician.
- Donation of 250 mL or more of blood within the last 3 months.
- Condition associated with prolonged bleeding time, including subjects taking
anticoagulant medication or antiplatelet therapy.
- Any contraindication to vaccination or vaccine components.
- Immunocompromised persons and subjects who receive treatment with immunosuppressive
- Previous administration of S. aureus vaccination.
- Receipt of blood products or immunoglobulins within 12 months prior to study
- Participation in another trial (not including observational trials) within the last 30
- Study site personnel or immediate family members (first-degree relatives).
- Women who are pregnant (as determined by urine pregnancy test) or breast-feeding.
- Residence in a nursing home or long-term care facility or requirement for semiskilled
- For subjects aged 65 years or older, a Mini-Mental State Examination (MMSE) score of
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Herston, Queensland
- Adelaide, South Australia
- North Adelaide, South Australia
- Prahran, Victoria
- Subiaco, Western Australia