ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy male and/or female subjects between the ages of 21 and 47 years, inclusive (Healthy is defined as no clinically relevant abnormalities identified by a detailed medical history, full physical examination, including blood pressure and pulse rate measurement, 12-lead electrocardiogram (ECG) and clinical laboratory tests)
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs)
- An informed consent document signed and dated by the subject or a legally acceptable representative
- Evidence of significant disease of the blood, kidney, endocrine system, lungs,
gastrointestinal, heart, liver, psychiatric, neurologic, or allergic (including drug
allergies, but excluding season allergies)
- Use of tobacco- or nicotine- containing products (or a positive urine cotinine test).
- Pregnant or nursing females and females of childbearing potential including those with
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New Haven, Connecticut