- Volunteers willing and able to be confined to the Clinical Research Unit and comply
with study schedule.
- Women of non-childbearing potential only.
- Japanese subjects must have 4 Japanese grandparents who were born in Japan.
- Previous antibiotic use within 14 days prior to dosing.
- Use of antibiotics during hospitalization within 90 days prior to dosing.
- History of hypersensitivity to macrolides or ketolides.
- Presence of clinically significant eye conditions (other than corrective lenses).