ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Subject is male or female between 18 and 55 years old.
- Subject is in generally good health, including no history of pulmonary disease, and has a body mass index (BMI) within 18-33 kg/m2.
- Subject is a recreational opioid user (i.e., at least 10 occasions within the past 12 months, and at least 1 within the past 12 weeks) who is NOT physically dependent on opioids (per Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders-Fourth Edition-Text Revision [DSM-IV-TR]); is able to speak, read, and understand English; and will provide written informed consent.
- Subject has a minimum of a 6th grade reading level as determined by the Investigator or by the Rapid Estimation of Adult Literacy in Medicine (REALM).
- History or current diagnosis of substance dependence (except nicotine and caffeine)
and/or alcohol abuse according to the criteria of DSM-IV-TR.
- History or current diagnosis of neurological, hepatic, renal, endocrine,
cardiovascular, gastrointestinal, hematologic, pulmonary, or metabolic disease.
- Known allergy or history of hypersensitivity to oxycodone HCl, other opioids, or any
component of Acurox Tablets.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Salt Lake City, Utah