- Healthy subjects only
- Female subjects can not be pregnant or be nursing.
- Females and males need to use two types of birth control methods during the length of
the study and one of the two methods needs to be a barrier method.
- Subjects who are willing and able to comply with scheduled visits, treatment plan,
laboratory tests, and other study procedures.
- Subject can not have any chronic or acute medical condition or have had any chronic
illness in the past
- Can not have any problematic skin condition.
- Females can not have more than 7 alcoholic drinks per week and males can not have more
than 14 alcoholic drinks per week