- Males or not pregnant or lactating females, 18 years of age or older, for whom oral
antibacterial therapy is indicated with clinically evidence of Diagnosis of pneumonia,
based on usual clinical practice:
1. Physical examination and auscultatory findings (dullness on percussion, bronchial
breath sounds, egophony, dry or fine most rales).
2. Body temperature >38 degrees C.
- Known or suspected hypersensitivity or intolerance or contraindications to
- Amoxiclav according to LPDs, pregnant or lactating women.