ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Males or not pregnant or lactating females, 18 years of age or older, for whom oral antibacterial therapy is indicated with clinically evidence of Diagnosis of pneumonia, based on usual clinical practice:
1. Physical examination and auscultatory findings (dullness on percussion, bronchial breath sounds, egophony, dry or fine most rales).
2. Body temperature >38 degrees C.
- Known or suspected hypersensitivity or intolerance or contraindications to
- Amoxiclav according to LPDs, pregnant or lactating women.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Manila, Metro Manila
- Mandaluyong City,
- Muntinlupa City,
- Quezon City,