ABOUT THIS STUDY
- 20-75 years old
- myocardiac ischemia symptom of index event appeared less than 12 hours before enrollment.
- ECG showed elevated ST segment in 3 or more contiguous leads
- diagnosed with acute STEMI
- eligible for primary PCI, and primary PCI is scheduled within 2 hours after enrollment
- allergic or experienced serious adverse reaction to HMG-CoA reductase
- pregnancy, lactation, or child bearing potential women without any effective
- accompanied with malignant disease
- active hepatic disease or hepatic dysfunction
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Beijing, Chaoyang