ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Male or female (women of non-childbearing potential) subjects between the ages of 40 and 80 years, inclusive with a diagnosis of moderate COPD (GOLD, 2007 update) and who meet the following criteria for GOLD stage II disease
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of less than 35.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >40 kg (88 lbs).
- Current smokers, or ex-smokers who have abstained from smoking for at least 6 months
- Subjects having more than 2 exacerbations requiring treatment with oral steroids or
hospitalization for the treatment of COPD in the previous year.
- History of lower respiratory tract infection or significant disease instability during
the month preceding screening or during the period between screening and
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in