ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Subjects diagnosed with a fever secondary to an uncomplicated acute viral or bacterial infection.
- Oral temperature measurement from 100 to 104 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Onset of fever 3 days or less.
- Otherwise good health.
- Fever secondary to a chronic underlying medical condition or serious infection.
- Currently taking antibiotics or antivirals.
- Currently taking any medication which may interfere with the assessment of fever.
- Pregnancy or breast-feeding.
- Any serious medical or psychiatric disorder.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Chicago, Illinois
- Guangzhou, Guangdong
- Miaoli County,