ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Adults with moderate to severe RA (Rheumatoid Arthritis) who have not been treated with methotrexate.
- Diagnosis of RA based on the American College of Rheumatology 1987 revised criteria.
- Active disease as defined by both >=6 tender or painful joints on motion and >= 6 joints swollen; and either an erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR) > 28 mm or a C-reactive protein (CRP) concentration > 7 mg/dL
- Blood dyscrasias including confirmed: Hemoglobin <9 g/dL or Hematocrit <30%; White
blood cell count <3.0 x 109/L; Absolute neutrophil count <1.2 x 109/L; Platelet count
<100 x 109/L
- History of any other rheumatic autoimmune disease other than Sjogren's syndrome
- No malignancy or history of malignancy
- History of infection requiring hospitalization, parenteral antimicrobial therapy, or
as otherwise judged clinically significant by the investigator, within the 6 months
prior to the first dose of study drug
- No chronic liver disease, recent or active hepatitis or other contraindication to
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New York, New York
- Birmingham, Alabama