ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Histologic diagnosis of bladder carcinoma (>50% urothelial carcinoma)
- Prior treatment with at least one cycle of platin-based neoadjuvant chemotherapy
- Prior treatment with radical cystectomy revealing pT3NxM0 or pTanyN+M0
- ECOG performance status of 0-1 (Appendix 2).
- No evidence of metastases within 4 weeks of registration
- Adequate organ and marrow function obtained within 14 days of registration
- Severe or uncontrolled acute or chronic medical or psychiatric condition
- Prior antiangiogenic therapy
- Prior pelvic radiation for bladder cancer
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Ann Arbor, Michigan