- Healthy male subjects between the ages of 18 and 65 years, inclusive (Healthy is
defined as no clinically relevant abnormalities identified by a detailed medical
history, full physical examination, including blood pressure and pulse rate
measurement, 12-lead ECG and clinical laboratory tests).
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic,
seasonal allergies at time of dosing).
- Any condition possibly affecting drug absorption (eg, gastrectomy).
- A positive urine drug screen.
- History of regular alcohol consumption exceeding 21 drinks/week (1 drink = 5 ounces
(150 mL) of wine or 12 ounces (360 mL) of beer or 1.5 ounces (45 mL) of hard liquor)
within 6 months of screening.
- Use of tobacco- or nicotine-containing products in excess of the equivalent of 5
cigarettes per day.