- For all cohorts, healthy male and/or female subjects of nonchildbearing potential
between the ages of 18 and 55 years, inclusive.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
- History of regular alcohol consumption exceeding 7 drinks/week for females or 14
drinks/week for males (1 drink = 5 ounces (150 mL) of wine or 12 ounces (360 mL) of
beer or 1.5 ounces (45 mL) of hard liquor) within 6 months of Screening.
- Signs or symptoms of adrenal insufficiency.
- Ocular lens (eye) abnormalities.