- Healthy male and/or female subjects between the ages of 18 and 55 years, inclusive.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2.
- Total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
- Treatment with an investigational drug within 30 days or 5 half-lives or local
regulation (whichever is longer) preceding the first dose of study medication.
- Use of prescription or nonprescription drugs and dietary supplements within 7 days or
5 half-lives (whichever is longer) prior to the first dose of study medication.
- History of regular alcohol consumption exceeding 14 drinks/week for women and 21
drinks/week for men (1 drink = 150 mL of wine or 360 mL of beer or 45 mL of hard