ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy male and female subjects between the ages of 20 and 55 years.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg.
- A positive result for Hepatitis B surface antigen (HbsAg) or anti-hepatitis C virus
serology, and HIV antigen/antibody.
- Male subjects with a history of subfertility/infertility and other conditions that in
the opinion of the investigator may affect fertility.
- Pregnant or nursing females; females of childbearing potential.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New Haven, Connecticut
- Paramus, New Jersey