ABOUT THIS STUDY
- At least one year registered with the general practitioner (GP), one year of valid data from the GP, or the date of software conversion (if GP software systems had changed) and meeting criteria for any one of the 4 cohorts as defined.
- rheumatic heart disease
- congenital heart disease: includes structural defects, congenital arrhythmias, and
- dilated cardiomyopathy (congestive cardiomyopathy
- pericardial, pleural, pulmonary or retroperitoneal fibrosis
- endocarditis or myocarditis
- carcinoid syndrome
- intravenous drug abuse
- fibrotic valvular heart disease
- pleural/pulmonary/pericardial/retroperitoneal fibroses
- use of fenfluramine or amiodarone within 3 years prior to date of diagnosis of
fibrotic valvular heart disease
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.