ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Symptomatic carotid stenosis > 70% (NASCET criteria)
- Eligibility for carotid endarterectomy
- Total cholesterol level between 5.83 and 7.64 mmol/L
- Never treated with lipid lowering drugs
- Previous lipid lowering therapy
- Total cholesterol <5.83 or >7.64 mmol/L
- Evidence of chronic inflammatory disease (clinical and laboratory).
- Patients at high risk for cerebrovascular events (i.e. ulcerated carotid plaque,
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in