ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Patients suffering from with primary open-angle glaucoma.
- Patients with IOP > 21 mmHg, uncontrolled with medical treatment or due to non-compliance, or to whom this is the first glaucoma treatment.
- Patients > 18 years old, able to consent.
- Patients consenting to the trial.
- Patients suffering from chronic glaucoma other than primary open-angle glaucoma
- Patients who had changes done to their anti-glaucoma treatments over the last 6 weeks
or following the SLT
- Patients under oral corticosteroid treatment at the time of the operation or those who
have stopped during the preceding month.
- Patients suffering from an important corneal disease which interferes with the
capacity to visualize the entire trabeculae.
- Monophthalmic patients.
- Patients who already underwent a glaucoma treatment to the eye requiring treatment.
- Patients who already underwent a glaucoma treatment using SLT or ALT (Argon laser
- Patients who underwent cataract surgery in the past 3 months.
- Pregnant patients.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Québec, Quebec