ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Clinical & MRI, or electrophysiological evidence of pain due to radiculopathy
- Patients with CS and CSR or CSM with neuropathic pain due to the above in the neck and upper limbs or lower limbs (including dysesthesia, paresthesia, hyperalgesia).
- Diabetic neuropathy or other underlying neuropathic conditions
- Contraindications and allergy to pregabalin
- Previously treated with gabapentin in the last 8 weeks
- Pregnant or breast feeding
- History of renal impairment
- History of other causes of neuropathic pain
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Singapore, Outram Road