ABOUT THIS STUDY
- 72 hours of age; and > or = to 34 weeks gestational age.
- Persistent Pulmonary Hypertension of the Newborn or Hypoxic respiratory failure associated with:
1. Idiopathic PPHN or
2. Meconium aspiration syndrome or
3. Sepsis or
- Oxygenation Index (OI) >15 and <60 calculated
- Patients already receiving inhaled nitric oxide (iNO) on referral.
- Prior or immediate need for full Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation or Extracorporeal
Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO).
- Life threatening or lethal congenital anomaly.
- Large left to right intracardiac or ductal shunting (diagnosed from echocardiogram on
admission to GOSH).
- Clinically significant active seizures as per clinical judgment.
- Bleeding diathesis as per clinical judgment
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in