- Healthy volunteer aged 65-80 years old
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2
- Total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic,
seasonal allergies at time of dosing).
- Subjects with symptoms or signs of adrenal insufficiency.
- Subjects with clinically significant ocular lens abnormalities as detected by the
investigator based on the findings of a slit lamp examination performed by an