ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Medically healthy males or females aged 18-65 (inclusive).
- Patients must have a primary current diagnosis of MDD without psychotic features.
- Patients must be receiving ongoing antidepressant therapy at the time of screening. Duration of the current episode of MDD must be at least 8 weeks prior to enrollment without adequate response to treatment.
- Patients with other psychiatric disorders.
- Patients who use tobacco products.
- Alcohol or substance abuse or dependence.
- Treatment with a monoamine oxidase inhibitor within 10 weeks of enrollment.
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Clinically significant abnormalities on laboratory tests, electrocardiogram, or
physical or neurologic examination.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Nashville, Tennessee
- Madison, Wisconsin
- Vancouver, British Columbia