ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy male and/or female subjects (Healthy is defined as no clinically relevant abnormalities identified by a detailed medical history except drug abuse), full physical examination, including blood pressure and pulse rate measurement, 12-lead ECG and clinical laboratory tests).
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 35.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
- Receiving stable methadone maintenance treatment for at least 3 months (dose range 50-150 mg QD).
- Subjects on therapy for Hepatitis B and/or Hepatitis C; Evidence of impaired liver
function (ie, AST and/or ALT greater than 3 times the upper limit of normal, total
bilirubin >1.5 times the upper limit of normal, albumin <3.5 g/dL).
- 12-lead ECG demonstrating QTc >450 msec for males and QTc >470 msec for females or any
other clinically significant abnormalities at screening.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Brussels, Bruxelles-capitale, Région DE
- Neptune, New Jersey
- Baltimore, Maryland
- Overland Park, Kansas