- Male or female subjects between, and including, the ages of 18 and 75 years. Females
must be of non-childbearing potential.
- Diagnosis of osteoarthritis of the knee based on American College of Rheumatology
criteria with X-ray confirmation (a Kellgren-Lawrence X-ray grade of ≥2.
- History of diseases other than osteoarthritis that may involve the index knee.
- Other severe pain that impairs the assessment of osteoarthritis of pain.
- Electrocardiogram abnormalities.
- History of gastrointestinal disorders.